apply to be a model.
How to Apply
We are keen to find new talented models and performers and invite you to apply. 12 to 18 are a prestigious agency and we pride ourselves in the quality of the talent we represent. This application process will take you around 20 to 30 minutes to complete. It's quite detailed and we have made it this way for a few reasons:
- We want to find out about all new applicants and give them the opportunity to do well. We have learnt over the years that to succeed as a professional model you have to be committed. You need dedication and patience.
- The details we ask for really give us an insight in to you as a potential new model as well as allowing us to understand what makes you tick. Having the right look is of course important, but having the right attitude and level of determination is even more so.
We hope that completing this application will be seen as a good experience and an opportunity to sell yourself. If you get half way through and think "this is unnecessarily very long" then we would suggest that you should stop. Becoming a top professional model takes time and if you don't have the patience to complete an application form then you're most likely wasting your time. As a professional model you will spend hours waiting around in castings and on set. You will get rejected many times with no actual guarantee of any work ever!
30 minutes that could change your life!
If you're not put off then please feel free to start the application process. Over the next few pages you will be asked to provide details about you as listed below:
- Details about the new model.
- Contact details for the new model if aged 13 or over.
- Details for a parent or legal guardian if the new model is under 18 years old.
- Details about your appearance and current measurements.
- Information about features such as piercings and tattoos.
- Details about the various types and disciplines of modelling that interest you.
- An interview section where you are required to give detailed answers to some modelling related questions.
- You will be asked to upload two current photos of the new model, one head shot and one full length shot.
- Finally you will be asked to select a new models event that you would like to attend should we invite you to.
Once you have completed your application we will tell you how to review it's progress and see if you've been invited to come and see us. Please note that you will need to return to our website to do this.
Please note that the information you provide during this application will not be used for any other purposes other than assessing your application, and should you be successful, supporting your modelling career with us. 12 to 18 Management Ltd do not send unsolicited emails of any type.Start Your Application